CORPORATE / MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS
Boyarkin & Partners has extensive experience in complex cross-border and domestic mergers & acquisitions including the purchase and sale of large, medium and small companies, buy-outs, pre-sale and post-sale restructurings of companies and groups of companies as well as advising on related matters.
We represent sellers, buyers, targets, financial advisors, shareholders, debt and equity investors in all types of M&A deals. We have represented clients in transactions ranging from several millions to several billions of dollars. We have worked on all aspects of M&A deals, including:
- Analysing proposed transaction structures;
- Advising on legal, regulatory and tax implications of transaction structures and proposals;
- Carrying out legal due diligences;
- Drafting and negotiating transaction documents;
- Issuing legal opinions;
- Handling closing and post-closing matters.
At Boyarkin & Partners we have the depth and reach to handle even the most complex M&A projects effectively and efficiently.